Testosterone E is used to treat hormone deficiency in men and other diseases caused by low testosterone levels: retaining sexual maturation; Eunuchoidism, undeveloped genitals; Impotence hormonal origin; Hypopituitarism; Symptoms of male climax (decreased libido and physical and intellectual activity); Androgenic deficit after castrating; Osteoporosis caused by androgen insufficiency.
Testosterone administration in women is used for the treatment of the following disorders: Hyperestrogenemia, functional hemorrhage; uterine myoma; Endometriosis; The menopause (in combination with estrogen); Breast cancer; Osteoporosis.
Person hypersensitivity for the drug, with the prostate or perhaps breast cancer, prostate hypertrophy with the signs of urinary system disorders, syndrome or even the nephrotic period associated with nephritis, edema, hypercalcemia, hepatic disorder, diabetes mellitus, and heart disease, myocardial infarct throughout medical history, vascular disease with inside older males, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
Administration: Testosterone E
Testosterone is for intramuscular use. The dosage is determined individually according to on the disease, sex, age, clinical efficacy.
The common dose for adults is 50-200 mg once a week 2-4. Must not be exceeded the dose of 400 mg per month. The period of cure is determined individually.
In hypogonadal patients, the recommended dosages are 50-400 mg at every 2-4 weeks.
Persons that meet retention sexual maturation is administered 50-200 mg every 2-4 weeks for 4-6 months.
Women that have inoperable breast cancer the optimal dose is 200-400 mg at every 2-4 weeks.
The drug must not be administered intravenously!
Testosterone enanthate is a male sex hormone. It acts by replacing or supplementing the testosterone that is naturally produced in the body. It also prevents the effects of estrogen, in particular, kind of breast cancer, which helps to minimize cancer growth.
Some medical conditions can be affected by testosterone enanthate. Announce your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions: if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding if you are taking any medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances (especially sesame oil), if you have heart disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease, angina (chest pain), high cholesterol levels, swelling (edema), lung disease, or sleep apnea (long pauses in breathing while you sleep), if you have diabetes, an enlarged prostate, kidney or liver disease, high blood calcium levels, or obesity, if you have a history of blood clots.
Side effects: Testosterone E
• Priapism and other symptoms of sexual hyperstimulation (frequent erection);
• Prepubertal age teenagers - accelerate sexual development, increased frequency of erections, increased size sexual organ, premature closure of the epiphyseal
• impaired spermatogenesis and sperm maturation disorder, oligospermia and reduced volume of ejaculate;
• Abnormalities of the prostate;
• Women - bleeding from the genital tracts, increased libido, prolonged administration of virilization symptoms are possible;
• Hirsutism, gynecomastia;
• Seborrhea, acne, oily skin, hair;
• Sodium and water retention, edema;
• Symptoms of hypercalcemia;
• Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased liver transaminase levels (normalized to discontinuation);
• A headache, depression, aggression, anxiety, sleep disorders, numbness.
A possible pain, itching and redness at the injection site.
If an overdose situation happens to call for emergency help.