Each ml of drug contains 200 mg Testosterone Cypionate
Men - hormone replacement therapy in disorders caused by testosterone deficiency:
• retaining sexual maturation;
• Eunuchoidism, undeveloped genitals;
• Impotence hormonal origin;
• Symptoms of male climax (decreased libido and physical and intellectual activity);
• Post castration syndrome (androgenic deficit after castrating);
• Osteoporosis caused by androgen insufficiency.
• Hiperestrogenemia, functional hemorrhage;
• Uterine myoma;
• The menopause (in combination with estrogen);
• Breast cancer;
Individual sensitivity to the medicine, with the prostate related or breast cancer, prostate hypertrophy having the signs of urinary system disorders, nephrotic or perhaps the nephrotic stage of nephritis, edema, hypercalcemia, hepatic dysfunction, diabetes, and coronary heart disease, myocardial infarct with inside anamnesis, atherosclerosis with inside older males, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Intramuscular injection. The dose is determined individually, depending on the disease, gender, age, clinical efficacy.
Typically, for adults 50-200 mg is administered intramuscularly once a week 2-4. It is not recommended to exceed 400 mg per month. Duration of treatment is determined individually.
In hypo gonadal men that eunuchoidism recommended dosages are 50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks.
In the case of sexual maturation retention is administered every 50-200 mg every 2-4 weeks for 4-6 months.
Inoperable breast cancer in women by 200-400 mg every 2-4 weeks.
The drug is not administered intravenously!
Androgen hormone or the male growth hormone may be the main hormonal compounded as well as released through the testicles. It's responsible for continuing development of male sex parts as well as extra sexual features (growth associated with prostate gland, seminal vesicles, penis and also scrotum), man locks syndication (confront, pubis, upper body) developing laryngeal muscle groups and body fat distribution. Contain the nitrogen, sodium, blood potassium as well as P, raises proteins anabolism minimizing catabolism. Rapid increase plasma levels regarding androgenic hormone or testosterone with inside prepubertal leads to slower growth and also long bone closure. Induces production of erythropoietin and also corpuscles. Through the feedback system inhibits pituitary luteinizing hormone and also follicle to cause suppression regarding spermatogenesis.
The actual ester regarding testosterone, androgen hormone or the male growth hormone Cypionate hold the greatest half-life associated with 15 to 16 nights and is also discovered as injectable oil. As it be in your body with regard to such a long time, it may cause more water retention as compared to additional anabolic steroid drugs and is also finest utilized as massing ingredient inside a stack.
In case of adverse reactions necessary for androgen-dependent to stopped taking preparation. After the disappearance of side effects of repeated the treatment in smaller doses.
Patients with latent or overt cardiac failure the disorder renal function, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of the presence of these states) will be under constant supervision because androgens may cause sodium retention and in some cases water. The treatment duration will monitor the liver functions. In patients with breast cancer, hypernephroma, lung cancer bone metastases will control the level of calcium in blood and urine. Androgens in prepubertal adolescents should be given with caution to prevent premature stopping of growth and puberty.
• Priapism and other symptoms of sexual hyper stimulation (frequent erection);
• Prepubertal age teenagers - accelerate sexual development, increased frequency of erections, increased sexual organ size, premature closure of the epiphyseal
• impaired spermatogenesis and sperm maturation disorder, oligospermia and reduced volume of ejaculate;
• Abnormalities of the prostate;
• Women - bleeding from the genital tracts, increased libido, prolonged administration of virilization symptoms are possible;
• Hirsutism, gynecomastia;
• Seborrhea, acne, oily skin, hair;
• Sodium and water retention, edema;
• Symptoms of hypercalcemia;
• Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, increased liver transaminase levels (normalized to discontinuation);
• Headache, depression, aggression, anxiety, sleep disorders, numbness.
Possible pain, itching and redness at the injection site.
In acute overdose associated with testosterone the poisoning is very lower.
In long-term overdose is achievable to build up pathology. In this instance it's important to stop using preparing, and after disappearance of signs and signs - the actual started again therapy with lower doses.
Lavage, forced alkaline diuresis, repair of smooth, solution and acid equilibrium, chemical analysis as well as encouraging remedy are usually necessary.